22 February 2011

I'm here.

I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that I'm not not updating on purpose; we just don't have internet yet! Once we actually get to the place and let them know we want it, it could be another 3-4 weeks until we're actually connected. Boo.

Just a few quick observations about stairwell housing:

1. I can hear EVERYTHING my upstairs neighbors do. Up to and including their 730AM (on a SUNDAY) doing it session. I'm talking full-out squeaky bed, banging headboard nonsense. So tacky.

2. By the time our three years is up, I'm never going to want to have kids. Aforementioned neighbors have a toddler and, after hearing him full out shriek for hours at a time, I'm pretty sure I don't want to put up with that BS. Ever. I told R I'm ready to get my tubes tied RIGHT NOW.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, love the "bitching" label.

    I thought stairwell houses were made just as well as regular German houses.... we live in the middle unit of a three complex townhome, and we never hear our neighbors, and both have kids. Unless they just never do it, haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be NO insulation over our ceiling. Idk what it is because the building is solid. They were built right after WW2 and are in great condition.

    It ticks me off. I bought a HUGE iPod stereo and I plan on blasting music when I hear them going at it again. I'm torn between "Let's Get It On" and "I Touch Myself." Lol.

    ReplyDelete