10 December 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In 24

Taken from http://wifeofasailor.com/

1. What do you see your life like in 10 years?
This depends on a lot of factors. R might be 6 years away from Army retirement and we would be at yet another duty station. We'll definitely have a kid or two (hopefully). I will have my Master's degree and life will be awesome.

If R decides not to stay in until retirement, same story. Only we'd be able to live where we choose and he'd have a civilian job.

2. What do you like most about your job?
I'm not currently really employed; I am a student. I love that we have the finances to allow me to stay home while I finish my Bachelor's. As for the housewife aspect, there really isn't a kind of cleaning that I enjoy. I do love to cook and bake, though.

3. What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
Feed/water Penny and Dexter, take a shower, brush/floss my teeth.

4. What would you do with an extra five hours in the day today?
Sleep.

5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?
I lovelovelovelove Oreo truffles. Here is a recipe similar to the one I use.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I so love Oreo Truffles!

    Btw I found you on AWC so hope you won't mind me following :D

    ReplyDelete